Ableton Live 10 can create bolder sounds with Live’s new devices. Stay in the flow with a multitude of workflow improvements. Build your sound with a curated library. And get the unlimited potential of Max for Live, seamlessly built-in. Ableton Live Suite do even more away from the computer with Push. Use digital instruments, pre-recorded sounds, and sampled loops to arrange, produce, and perform your music like never before.
- Download Link
- System Requirements
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.11.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Create new devices: Meet Wavetable, Echo, Drum Buss, and Pedal: Ableton Live Suite 10 new devices that mean colorful new sounds are possible with Live’s instruments and effects.
- Capture MIDI: Turn your most spontaneous ideas into music, without thinking about recording. Starting a song? Just arm a MIDI track and play. When an idea emerges, press Capture MIDI after you played it.
- Wavetable: Immediately playable, infinitely capable, Wavetable is a new synthesizer built by Ableton Live Suite. Shape, stretch and morph sounds using wavetables derived from analog synths, and a range of other instruments and sounds.
- Echo: Echo brings together the sound of Ableton Live Suite classic analog and digital hardware delays in a single device—your new go-to delay. Drive and shape sounds with its analog-modeled filters, turn up the noise and wobble for vintage imperfections, or add modulation and reverb to create diffuse soundscapes, wailing feedback and more.
- Edit multiple MIDI clips: Create drums and bass, or chords and melody in tandem. Ableton Live Suite works with multiple MIDI clips across multiple tracks within a single view—in both Session and Arrangement. Now you can edit smarter and take better control of the musical relationships in your song.
New features and improvements:
- Added support for the Novation Launchkey Mini Mk3 control surface.