The industry-standard vector graphics software lets you create logos, icons, drawings, typography, and illustrations for print, web, video, and mobile. Millions of designers and artists use Illustrator to create everything from web icons and product packaging to book illustrations and billboards. Express your creative vision with shapes, color, effects, and typography.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 2.1 GB
- Copy Folder “Extra” to Desktop
- Launch terminal and insert the command
chmod +x ~/Desktop/Extra/Install.app/Contents/MacOS/Install
- Press enter
- macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
- Iconic work at any size: Get all the drawing tools you need to turn simple shapes and colors into sophisticated logos, icons, and graphics. Illustrator artwork is vector-based, so it can scale down for mobile screens and up to billboard size — and always look crisp and beautiful.
- Gorgeous typography that says it all: Incorporate a company name into a logo, create a flyer, or mock up a website design with the best type tools out there. Add effects, manage styles, and edit individual characters to create typographic designs that perfectly express your messages.
- Draw attention everywhere: Create freehand drawings, or trace and re-color imported photos to turn them into works of art. Use your illustrations anywhere, including printed pieces, presentations, websites, blogs, and social media.
- Fast asset export for screens: Select assets from your artboards and export them to multiple sizes, resolutions, and formats with one click.
- Puppet Warp: Modify a graphic naturally, without having to adjust individual paths or anchor points.
- SVG Color Fonts: Design with SVG OpenType fonts that include multiple colors, gradients, and transparencies.
- Artboard enhancements: Create up to a thousand artboards on your canvas, and select multiple artboards at one time to move, resize, and more.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.