After Effects CC is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Adobe After Effects
Size: 4.3 GB
- Copy Folder “Extra” to Desktop
- Launch the terminal and insert the command
chmod +x ~/Desktop/Extra/Install.app/Contents/MacOS/Install
- Press enter
- macOS 10.12 or later 64 bit
Selective color grading with Lumetri Color
Take the guesswork out of curve adjustments with innovative new Lumetri Color tools for selective color correction. Each curve has two axes with paired values, making it easy to fine-tune colors accurately.
Display color management
Get accurate color representations and maintain color fidelity across your workflow, from After Effects to Premiere Pro and on rec709, rec202, and P3 displays.
Improved Motion Graphics templates file exchange with Premiere Pro
Access, modify or replace CSV, and TSV spreadsheet data in Premiere Pro to create dynamic, data-driven templates. The group controls so it’s easy to find editable properties in your Motion Graphics templates. Unlock font settings to let editors change fonts.
Native Mocha AE plug-in for After Effects
Get fast, accurate, precision planar tracking with the GPU-accelerated Mocha AE plug-in. It’s updated with a simplified interface, includes retina/high DPI support, and works natively inside After Effects.
Create in VR 180, preview in headset
Jump into immersive video with support for 180 VR. Add VR effects and work with 180 and 360 material interchangeably. Publish finished videos in the Google VR 180 format on YouTube or other platforms. A new Theater Mode option allows you to preview rectilinear content in a head-mounted display (HMD).
Performance and GPU optimizations
New GPU- and performance-optimizing effects include Fill, Curves, Exposure, Noise, Tritone, Set Matte, and Color Balance. The Wave Warp effect is now multithreaded and renders 2-3x faster by using multiple CPU cores. Experience faster H.264 and HEVC decoding on the latest macOS.
Master Properties refinements
Master Properties now enable more advanced workflows with support for Collapse Transformations, Time Remap, audio effects, motion blur, mask and shape path expressions, 3D cameras, and lights.
After Effects beginner? The new Learn panel introduces you to the Timeline and controls via interactive tutorials to start you creating your composition quickly.
Tighter integration with Animate and XD
Import Animate .fla files as layered compositions directly into After Effects. Send your XD Design to After Effects with high fidelity to add advanced animation or build them into your motion graphics projects.
Group invites for Team Projects
Invite groups and team members from your enterprise address book — without typing in addresses — for more efficient communications.
Format support improvements
Get better performance from Panasonic, RED, and Sony camera formats with the latest support.
Creative Cloud Library improvements
Drag and drop assets such as Illustrator or Photoshop files into your CC Libraries panel to quickly access your After Effects compositions. Share your Libraries and assets with team members or export and store them with your project.
- The Create Shapes from Vector Layer command is now disabled for Illustrator layers if the source file is missing
- Bug fixes for the Median effect when rendering transparent pixels: alpha channel edges render correctly in 32-BPC color, and layers that are completely transparent no longer return an error message, “Photoshop Library operation failed”
- Using shape stroke taper generating a spike at start and endpoints
- Master Properties causing the push and pull buttons to be grayed out after keyframe interpolation changes
- Adding dropdown menu items to existing Motion Graphics templates and replacing in Premiere resetting previous selections
- Echo effect, where it could produce garbage pixels in the output