Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 57.8 MB
- OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
- Designed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit, and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMS-Driven Websites – Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management systems. It’s now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- Time-Saving features – Paint mode, global swatches, auto text coloring, and one-click animations are just a few of the playful, time-saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed at how quickly you can create a website.
- Updated Bootstrap 5 Framework to V5.2.0.
- Updated Bootstrap 4 Framework to V4.6.2.