Final Cut Pro debuts a powerful collection of new features for professional editors. A strikingly low-profile interface maximizes the workspace on any display. The new Magnetic Timeline 2 advances beyond traditional, track-based editing with automatic color coding and flexible layouts based on roles. The latest Final Cut Pro release also takes full advantage of the new MacBook Pro with support for the Touch Bar and wide color workflows.
- Download Link
- System Requirements
- Whats new?
Final Cut Pro
Size: 4.1 GB
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.14.6 or later
- 4GB RAM (8GB recommended for 4K)
- 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K)
- OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later, 256MB of VRAM, display with 1280-by-768 resolution or higher
Revolutionary Video Editing
- The Magnetic Timeline uses advanced metadata for faster, easier editing
- Enhanced Timeline Index lets you drag and drop audio roles to rearrange the layout of your timeline
- Use Clip Connections to attach B-roll, sound effects, and music to the timeline
- Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip
- Edit multicamera projects with automatic syncing and support for up to 64 camera angles
- Automatically transform projects for square or vertical delivery with Smart Conform
- Import and edit 360° equirectangular video in a wide range of formats and frame sizes
- Create, edit, and deliver closed captions from within Final Cut Pro
- Extend the capabilities of Final Cut Pro with third-party workflow extensions
Powerful Media Organization
- Organize your work within libraries for efficient media management and collaboration
- Create proxy copies of your media for portability and performance
- Content Auto-Analysis captures camera metadata and analyzes shots in the background
- Create and apply custom keywords or favorites on the fly as you select clip ranges
- Smart Collections dynamically organize content for you to quickly find any shot in a few clicks
- Improved performance and efficiency on Mac computers with Apple silicon
- Harness the power of the Mac Pro and Afterburner for real-time 8K editing
- Modern Metal engine improves playback, rendering, and compositing on all Macs
- Final Cut Pro uses all the GPUs in your Mac for superior real-time playback performance and fast background rendering
- Work with a broad range of formats including ProRes, RED, XAVC, AVCHD, Avid DNxHR®, Avid DNxHD®, H.264, HEVC, and more
Compelling, Customizable Effects
- Beautifully animated, easily customizable 2D and 3D titles
- Change the look of titles, transitions, and effects using intuitive controls
- Choose from an ecosystem of third-party FxPlug plug-ins with custom interfaces
Integrated Audio Editing
- Assign roles — including dialogue, music, effects, and custom choices — during import to easily track and organize your project
- Expand and edit multichannel audio files directly in the timeline
- Sync video with separate audio in a single step with instant audio waveform matching
Intuitive Color Grading
- Import, edit and deliver video in standard color spaces, or in wide Rec. 2020 color space
- Use Pro Display XDR to accurately view HDR video
- Powerful color wheels and curves for precise adjustments with keying and masks
One-Step, Optimized Output
- Incredibly fast export for playback on Apple devices and upload to websites such as Vimeo and YouTube
- Export audio stems and multiple versions of a finished video using roles metadata
- Import and export XML for third-party workflows like color grading and sound mixing
System Requirements: macOS 10.15.6 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing), Metal-capable graphics card, 1GB of VRAM recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing, 3.8GB of available disk space.
Some features require Internet access; fees may apply. A Blu-ray recorder is required for burning Blu-ray discs.
- Supports faster exporting of H.264 or HEVC on Macs with Apple silicon
- Increases stability when disconnecting a Sidecar display on Intel Macs
- Improves performance when editing on a Mac with an ambient light sensor
Thanks a lot man, works fine on M1 Macbook Air.
macOS Monterey 12.3 Lightroom did not install unlock security anyone but did not install please help
Will this work on Catalina? (My macbook will not update to anything newer)
it’s workk!! Big Sur M1 thx a lot , Can we enable SIP later or not sir ?
You can try.
it works on m1 but performance issues while deleting stuff and buffering every time solution please
go to this page if have any problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6xqyOM6DRI
Works fine on MBP M1 with 10.5.4. Disabled SIP, in Terminal “sudo xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine YOURDMG”, mounting dmg, copied FCX to Applications. After that it runs fine on M1, even on Monterey Beta.
same on my MBA M1
using mac os big sur and follow the step… disable the SIP.. and the result were the same as other‘“Final Cut Pro” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.’…
1. disable the SIP via recovery mode terminal.
2.install the application
3. result:‘“Final Cut Pro” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.’
‘“Final Cut Pro” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.’
on BIG SUR, unable to start the FCP please help
how to disable SIP?
Didnt work, anybody have working version?
didnt work on m1 processor
What error you face, did you disable SIP?
Thank you, but it says ‘“Final Cut Pro” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.’
I already follow these steps
Mac Mini M1 (BigSur 11.5.1)
Is there anything that I should do? thank you!
Sip disabled also run the command sudo xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine
But still showing file damaged
showing damage file
Will it work on Mojave ?
I have disabled sip but still not working
Thank you for the torrent, it doesn’t work on my Macbook Air M1 (BIG SUR) too. I have the same problem.
You have to disable SIP first.
still not working
What’s the matter?
Hi , it cant work on M1 moterey, its says damaged file.
Please disable SIP and Run this before installing.
sudo xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine (Image path)
Esta dañado el archivo
how to install the setup
just downloaded on Macbook Pro m1 and it works great!! Thank youu 🙂
You are most welcome 🙂
works perfect on MacBook Air m1!