Adobe Photoshop CC 2020, the industry standard for digital image processing and editing, delivers a comprehensive package of professional retouching tools and is packed with powerful editing features designed to inspire. If you can think of it, you can make it with Photoshop CC, the world’s best imaging and graphic design software. Create and enhance photographs, illustrations, and 3D artwork. Design websites and mobile apps.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 4.3 GB
- Copy Folder “Extra” to Desktop
- Launch the terminal and insert the command
chmod +x ~/Desktop/Extra/Install.app/Contents/MacOS/Install
- Press enter
- macOS 10.13 or later 64 bit
- Designed for anyone to design anything: From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the creative world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.
- Not just photo taking. Breathtaking: Whether you’re looking for everyday edits or total transformations, our graphic design software offers a complete set of professional photography tools to turn your snapshots into works of art. Adjust, crop, remove objects, retouch, and repair old photos. Play with color, effects, and more to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary.
- Power to the paintbrush: Draw and paint whatever you dream up with tools designed especially for illustrators. Paint in perfectly symmetrical patterns. Get polished looks with stroke smoothing. And create with pencils, pens, markers, and brushes that feel real — including more than 1,000 from celebrated illustrator Kyle T. Webster.
Note: The downloadable file is an installer that will install the product when opened.
Save a Copy:
Need to save a copy of your work with a different name or file format? Use File > Save a Copy option and save a version in the format of your choice.
Improved Neural Filters:
Neural Filters got even better! Easily use Colorize to effortlessly bring life to gray images, or Depth Blur to realistically blur backgrounds in a snap.
- Perspective warp broken in Photoshop 22.3.1
- Pen tool not working properly in Photoshop 22.3
- Photoshop erroneously shows Postscript error on launch
- Preset Sync causes memory issues syncing SVG based assets
- Histogram behaves differently on low-resolution monitors
- Keyboard shortcut not working for Fit in Window operation
- When opening video files, ‘Media Server is not available’ error gets displayed
- Page order reversed when using PDF Presentation to export files
- Photoshop lags when using any filter or image adjustment operation
- Photoshop crashes when applying Lens Flare or Shear filters
- Missing file extension in the Image processor
- The issue with Liquify filter with GPU enabled