Capture One is a professional RAW converter offering you ultimate image quality with beautiful colors and incredible detail for more than 500 high-end cameras. It offers state-of-the-art tethered capture, powerful digital asset management, extensive adjustment tools, and a flexible workflow through customizable workspaces.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Capture One 20 Pro
Version: 22.214.171.124 | Size: 666.3 MB
Capture One 20 Pro Beta
Version: 126.96.36.199 Beta4 | Size: 639.2 MB
How to use Keygen in macOS?
- Open the terminal and type “chmod 755” Space – “don’t hit enter”
- Drag keygen to terminal hit “Enter”
- Drag keygen to terminal again hit zero
- Follow instructions
- Enjoy 🙂
How to install Capture One 20 Pro in macOS?
- Disable your internet connection.
- Install Capture One.
- Open Capture One.
- Use the supplied keygen in your terminal to generate a license code and do the manual activation.
- Close Capture One.
- Open (with administrator privileges) /private/etc/hosts.
- Add the line “0.0.0.0 activation.phaseone.com” to the end of the file.
- Enable your internet connection back again.
- Enjoy 🙂
- CPU with 2 cores
- 8 GB of RAM
- 10 GB of free hard disk space
- Calibrated color monitor with 1280×800, 24-bit resolution at 96dpi
- macOS 10.13
- All About Color: Capture One 20 Pro is known for its exceptional handling of color. Thanks to our custom camera profiling, every RAW file shines – straight from the camera. Whether you seek creative color grading tools or want to ensure natural colors in your images, Capture One delivers powerful and precise tools to achieve your vision.
- Full Control: Every tool in Capture One Pro is designed to give you full control of all aspects of the editing process – preserving, recovering, and optimizing all information from your RAW files. The full range of tools offers extensive possibilities to always achieve perfect results.
Workflow and Performance
From customizable tools and keyboard shortcuts to graphics acceleration and instant tethered capture built to minimize your workload and maximize your efficiency. Design your own workspace and find your way of working.
- The benefit of RAW: Capturing RAW files enables a broad scale of possibilities for tweaking your images, as RAW files have the full range of the captured information available from your camera. Capture One is focused on getting the most out of every RAW file. All supported camera models and lenses have custom tailored profiles to ensure the best colors and details available. Capture One 20 Provides a solid solution for editing any supported RAW file.
- Full Control: Capture One Pro has been developed with image quality and ease of use in mind. Every tool is designed to give you full control of all aspects of the editing process – preserving, recovering, and optimizing all information from your RAW files. The full range of tools offers extensive possibilities to always achieve perfect results.
Details and Lens Profiles
With image quality as the driving factor, Capture One is developed to squeeze every RAW file to the limit, providing the highest level of details possible. Each supported lens applies a custom-made lens profile, providing precise tools for minimizing distortion and light fall-off.
- Tethered Capture: Industry leading tethered capture is fast, flexible, and reliable, for those photography sessions where speed and accuracy are important. Shoot directly to your computer for an almost instant viewing experience – with or without instant adjustments. Enable Live View for easier composing when shooting still-life photography.
- Workflow and Performance: From customizable tools, keyboard shortcuts to graphics acceleration, and instant tethered capture – Capture One Pro is built to minimize your workload and maximize your efficiency. Design your own workspace and decide your own way of working.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.