Microsoft Office 2019 and 2016 are designed from the ground up to take advantage of the latest Mac features, including Retina display, full-screen view support, and even scroll bounce. It’s the perfect combination of the Office you know and trust, and the Mac you love. Create your best work. With Office 365 Home, you and your family get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more. Work anywhere with apps that are always updated. Available in an annual or monthly subscription. Your subscription will continue until canceled.
- Download Link
- System requirements
- Whats new?
Microsoft Office 2019
Version: 16.51 Size: 1.7 GB
Microsoft Office 2016
Version: 16.16.23 Size: 1.7 GB
- Mac computer with an Intel processor
- Mac OS X version 10.12
- Recommended 1 GB of RAM
- 5,62 GB of free hard disk space
- Hard disk formatting such as HFS + (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
- A monitor with 1280×800 resolution or higher
- Recommended Safari 7
- Word Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. Microsoft Office 2019 The new Design tab provides quick access to features, and Smart Lookup shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
- Excel Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, and Formula Builder to save time, so you Microsoft Office 2016 can focus on insights.
- PowerPoint Create, collaborate and effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations.
- OneNote It’s your very own digital Microsoft Office 2019 notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others. It’s great for school assignments, work projects, travel plans, party planning, and more.
- Outlook: Easily manage your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Push email support keeps your inbox up to date, conversation view groups-related messages, and calendars can be viewed side-by-side for planning.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.