Automate your time-tracking based on your activities on the Mac. Timemator lets you fully automate your time-tracking based on your activities on the Mac. Just tell Timemator what files, applications, or websites you use for your work and it will start the timer for you. Automatically!
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit
It might be one project you want to track or dozens. Timemator brings everything into one activity timeline — without you lifting a finger. Whenever you need to see where your time goes, just check the timeline. And with just a few mouse clicks you can assign this time to your projects.
Define your rules
Tell Timemator what programs and files you intend to use within a project and the app will set up the tracking. You can also click on any entry on your activity timeline and create auto-tracking rules for it. The timer will start and stop whenever needed. All by itself.
Serving everyone’s needs
Timemator understands what kinds of tasks you embrace. If you’re a designer, it will know when you design in Sketch, research a project, or have a meeting. The same works with development tools and tons of other Mac programs — Timemator recognizes your tasks to ensure accurate tracking.
Traditional timer covered
If you don’t want the tracking to work on its own, Timemator enables you to take control of your own hands. Use the traditional start/stop buttons on the timer anytime. You can also edit the entries and set up new timing sessions flexibly.
See how you manage your time in Timemator’s detailed reports. The app stores data about your time-tracking sessions to showcase the progress over time, as well as has a daily view outlining recent activities. You can even add your hourly rate for every specific project, and Timemator will track how much you earn.
*** NEW ***
- Reports Overview: all your relevant tracked data at the glance in one place. There is a new daily view where you can review and edit your recent sessions on the timeline just like in the Calendar app.
- Undo/Redo. Nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes. But now once you accidentally remove a session or task, you can easily undo any change you make.
- Read-only mode: once the trial period expires, now you still can review all your tracked data inside the Timemator Basic.
*** IMPROVEMENTS ***
- Reports: total revenue is now shown along with the total duration.
- Reports: we found a better place for the “Export”-button. It is also enabled only if there is data to export.
- A lot of UI improvements. Updated some icons.
- Updated the app icon.
- Fixed a lot of minor issues.