Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac. With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.14.4 or later, 64-bit processor
- The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
- An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images — from complete beginners to design professionals
- Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
- Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
- Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
- Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
- Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
- Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
- Combine the built-in effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
- Nondestructively customize the look of layers in your image using layer styles
- Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
- Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, lighten or darken precise areas, and more using a full set of retouching tools
- Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
- Pick out and edit precise parts of your images or copy objects from one image to another using a range of pixel-accurate selection tools
- Add high-quality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
- Create your own vector graphics using the Pen and Freeform Pen tools
- Easily design a great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
- Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
- Intelligently straighten images using horizon detection
- Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism
- Quickly make accurate selections with ease
- Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, JPG-2000
- Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
- Import HEIF images
- Launch Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app and save edits back to the original image in your library
- Share your images to the Photos app, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS Big Sur.
Pixelmator Pro 2.0 is the biggest update to Pixelmator Pro yet. It brings an all-new, even more, refined design, support for M1-powered Macs and macOS Big Sur, workspaces, and full interface customization, over 200 new color adjustment, effect, layer style, shape, and gradient presets, and a whole lot more.
- Enjoy a new, more refined, and more modern Mac-native design.
- Almost every part of the Pixelmator Pro interface has been meticulously fine-tuned and refreshed to make it even more intuitive.
- The gorgeous new Effects browser makes it easier than ever to find and apply effects, featuring live effect previews and instant search.
- Full interface customization lets you customize Pixelmator Pro in any way you like.
- Choose from four new workspaces presets for photography, design, illustration, and painting.
- The new, more compact presets browser makes it easier to browse and apply color adjustment, effect, layer style, and shape presets.
- Thanks to preset collections, you can now group related presets and even share collections with others.
Apple M1 Chip
- Native support for the incredible new M1 chip lets you take full advantage of the power of all the new M1-powered devices.
- Thanks to its entirely Metal-powered editing engine, Pixelmator Pro can use the unified memory architecture of M1 to greatly speed up image editing.
- With a dedicated Neural Engine in the M1 chip, the Core ML-powered features of Pixelmator Pro will see huge performance boosts of up to a staggering 15 times.
- Pixelmator Pro 2.0 is a Universal app, so it runs natively on both M1 and Intel-based Mac computers.
- Pixelmator Pro is now fully compatible with macOS Big Sur.
- A beautiful new app icon makes Pixelmator Pro feel right at home in your Dock.
- The new unified toolbar, new-look icons, and all-new native controls make Pixelmator Pro a truly native macOS 11 app.
- Quickly zoom your images in and out using the new Zoom slider in the unified toolbar.
Over 200 New Presets
- With over 200 new color adjustments, effects, layer style, gradients, and shape presets, it’s now even easier to make your photos look great and create gorgeous designs and illustrations.
- Find 7 new color adjustment preset collections, including Cinematic, Modern Films, Vintage, and Urban.
- 8 new effect preset collections showcase the power of the effects in Pixelmator Pro.
- Speed up creating designs with beautiful new shape collections like Nature, Science, Education, and more.
- A range of beautiful new layer styles and gradient presets will make your text, shapes, and illustrations look even better.
Workspaces and App Customization
- Full app customization gives you complete freedom to customize the position of the Pixelmator Pro Tools and Layers sidebars, the buttons in the new unified toolbar, and the list of visible tools.
- Five workspaces preset are included: Default, Photography, Illustration, Design, and Painting.
- Change the position of the Tools sidebar, the Layers sidebar, and the tool list, saving your favorite workspace layouts as presets.
- Customize the Pixelmator Pro toolbar, adding handy new controls like Document Info and the new zoom slider.
- Choose which tools you’d like to see in the tool list, keeping your favorites always at hand – find all the new customization options in the View menu.
Improvements and Fixes
- A Hand tool for scrolling images is now available – its keyboard shortcut is the H key.
- The Clone tool can now be selected using the O keyboard shortcut.
- The Custom Shape tool has been renamed to Shape, it has a new shape browser, and can be selected using the U keyboard shortcut.
- Auto Select can now be customized to select layers instead of groups.
- EDR Mode is now supported on all displays that have the ability to display extended dynamic range data.
- And much more.