Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy-to-use image editor designed exclusively for Mac. A wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.14.4 or later, 64-bit processor
- The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
- An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images — from complete beginners to design professionals
- Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
- Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
- Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
- Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
- Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
- Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
- Combine the built-in effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
- Nondestructively customize the look of layers in your image using layer styles
- Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations you create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
- Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, lighten or darken precise areas, and more using a full set of retouching tools
- Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
- Pick out and edit precise parts of your images or copy objects from one image to another using a range of pixel-accurate selection tools
- Add high-quality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
- Create your own vector graphics using the Pen and Freeform Pen tools
- Easily design a great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
- Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
- Intelligently straighten images using horizon detection
- Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism
- Quickly make accurate selections with ease
- Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, JPG-2000
- Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
- Import HEIF images
- Launch Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app and save edits back to the original image in your library
- Share your images to the Photos app, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS Big Sur.
Pixelmator Pro 2.0.5 brings a few improvements and fixes.
- The maximum intensity of the Sharpen adjustment has been increased to 200%.
- Pixelmator Pro will now launch around 20% faster than before.
- PNGs with no assigned color profiles will now be exported more quickly.
- In Export for Web, PNGs with the “Use advanced compression” setting turned off will also be exported more quickly than before.
- Long shutter speed times would be displayed incorrectly in the Color Adjustments tool. Fixed.
- In certain cases, switching from a document while ML Super Resolution was being applied would cause Pixelmator Pro to stop responding. Fixed.
- The Increase Resolution of Images Automator action would sometimes produce completely white images. Fixed.
- Trying to move a group layer into itself using AppleScript would cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- Trying to open a Pixelmator Pro document with inadvertently missing color space information would cause the app to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- Holding a modifier key while closing the Pixelmator Pro extension in Photos would cause the extension to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- Attempting to open very large documents would sometimes cause Pixelmator Pro to stop responding or quit unexpectedly. Fixed.