The Floor is Hot Lava! Run, jump, climb, and surf across nostalgia-packed environments flooded with hot molten lava. Explore alone, or join your friends. And whatever you do, don’t touch the floor.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.15.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- Together: Conquer challenging worlds with up to eight friends with drop in-drop out multiplayer.
- Traverse: Run, jump, climb, swing, boost, and surf in the first person across lava filled worlds. Mastering execution will take dedication and skill.
- Explore: Detailed environments jam-packed with childhood nostalgia.
- Compete: To find the fastest route using shortcuts and expert execution on the friend’s leaderboard.
- Avoid: lava, toxic waste, bottomless pits, and crushers. The danger is around every corner.
- Create: Hot Lava comes with a level construction kit for Unity. Share your creations on the Steam Workshop.
A super-huge update for all our super-great Hot Lava fans! Along with the traditional assortment of fixes and optimizations, we have some exciting big additions.
Bring on the bad guys! The diabolical duo Lord Sludge and Poizone make their Hot Lava debut bringing with them a whole new heinous set of moves. With “Poizone’s Pounce” players can defy gravity with a powerful double jump while “Sludge’s Slime Surge” gives players a surf boost wherever they want. Plus watch Sludge and Poizone in action in a brand-new G.A.T. cartoon playing in the Basement world.
TOY LEVEL UP
Take your characters to the next level by collecting our glowing lava crystals: hit checkpoints, finish courses and collect the new XP shards scattered throughout the game. Leveling up each character unlocks brand new items and features, including exciting new full-body Skins and lore-filled Action Files so you quiz your friends on G.A.T. trivia. Each character unlocks unique content so be sure to try them all!
FIND YOUR FRIENDS
We’ve added matchmaking support for Nearby Players so you can more easily join your friends on the same wifi network or within Bluetooth range. Find the list of Nearby Players on the main menu.
Take care, have fun, and stay off the floor!