Adobe Lightroom Classic (was Adobe Lightroom) software helps you bring out the best in your photographs, whether you’re perfecting one image, searching for ten, processing hundreds, or organizing thousands. Edit and organize your photos with the app that’s optimized for desktops. Lightroom Classic CC gives you powerful one-click tools and advanced controls to make your photos look amazing. Easily organize all your photos on your desktop, and share them in a variety of ways.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Adobe Lightroom Classic
Size: 1.5 GB
- Copy Folder “Extra” to Desktop
- Launch terminal and insert the command
chmod +x ~/Desktop/Extra/Install.app/Contents/MacOS/Install
- Press enter
- macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
- With better performance under the hood, Lightroom Classic lets you import photos, generate previews, and move from Library to Develop Module in record time.
- Use range masking tools to easily select the areas or objects you want to edit based on their color, luminance, or depth.
- Create HDR panos faster now that you can merge multiple bracketed exposures into multiple HDR photos and then stitch them into a panorama — all in one step.
- Performance Improvements – Experience speed improvements and a smoother editing experience.
- UI Improvements – Get the most of the Sync, Tone Curve, and Color tools with the updated look and feel.
- Centered Crop Overlay – New 2×2 grid overlay while cropping, providing guidance on the center of the image.
- New Defaults presets – Now quickly preview and apply different default settings using the new Default’s presets.
- Local Hue Adjustment – Control the hue of color in a specific area of your image using a local adjustment tool.
- ISO Adaptive Presets – Now create an ISO adaptive preset from within Lightroom Classic.
- Support for new cameras and lenses – Find the full list of supported cameras and lens profiles.
- Other enhancements – Find information about other new enhancements in this release.