Adobe Lightroom Classic CC (was Adobe Lightroom) software helps you bring out the best in your photographs, whether you’re perfecting one image, searching for ten, processing hundreds, or organizing thousands. Edit and organize your photos with the app that’s optimized for desktop. Lightroom Classic CC gives you powerful one-click tools and advanced controls to make your photos look amazing. Easily organize all your photos on your desktop, and share in a variety of ways.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Adobe Lightroom Classic
Size: 1.3 GB
- Copy Folder “Extra” to Desktop
- Launch terminal and insert the command
chmod +x ~/Desktop/Extra/Install.app/Contents/MacOS/Install
- Press enter
- macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
- With better performance under the hood, Lightroom Classic lets you import photos, generate previews, and move from Library to Develop Module in record time.
- Use range masking tools to easily select the areas or objects you want to edit based on their color, luminance, or depth.
- Create HDR panos faster now that you can merge multiple bracketed exposures into multiple HDR photos and then stitch them into a panorama — all in one step.
- Depth range masking
- Single-step HDR Panorama merge
- Faster tethering for Canon camera
- Process version improvements
- HEVC file support (macOS)
- Support for new cameras and lenses