Parallels Desktop Business Edition allows you to run Windows and Mac applications side by side. Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac. Whether you need to run Windows programs that don’t have Mac versions, or you’re making the switch from PC to Mac and need to transfer your data, Parallels Desktop has you covered.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Parallels Desktop Apple M1 + Big Sur
Size: 315.9 MB | Version: 16.3.2 (50531)
Parallels Desktop Business Edition
Size: 270.9 MB
This release includes:
- Parallels Desktop Business Edition v16.1.2-49151
- Parallels Toolbox v4.1.1-3698
After upgrading a Mac to Big Sur, the “Network initialization failed” message appears when starting a virtual machine.
- Shut down the virtual machine and quit Parallels Desktop.
- Open Terminal (Applications > Utilities > Terminal), copy and paste the following command, and press Enter:
sudo rm /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/preferences.plist
- When prompted, enter your Mac’s password and press Enter (Terminal doesn’t show the password you type).
- Perform the same for the command below and restart Mac afterward:
sudo rm /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist
Mojave note: failed to install from the DMG-within-the-DMG, and after manually copying the hidden Parallels app to /Applications and making it visible with
chflags nohidden /Applications/Parallels\ Desktop.app
codesign –sign – –force –deep /Applications/Parallels\ Desktop.app
Then double-click the Parallels Desktop.app to install.
PS: if you get a detritus error, first execute the following before code-signing:
xattr -cr /Applications/Parallels\ Desktop.app
- macOS 10.13.6 or later, Apple Silicon M1 processor
- Powerful Performance: Run business-critical applications without compromise—Microsoft Office, Visual Studio®, Quicken®, and QuickBooks™ for Windows, Access, Project, Autodesk Revit® and Inventor, CorelDRAW, ArcGIS, Visio, QuickBooks™, Internet Explorer, Adobe Photoshop®, and Parallels Desktop Business Edition!
- Lightning Fast: Graphics and resource-hungry Windows applications run effortlessly without slowing down employee’s MacBook®, iMac®, Mac mini®, or Mac Pro®.
- Fits Into Security Standards: Join Windows to Active Directory and enforce corporate policies and guidelines, just as if virtual machines are physical PCs. New smart card reader support expands smart card authentication to Windows and macOS Parallels Desktop Business Edition.
- Protect Data in Windows: Add an additional layer of security by encrypting virtual machines and keeping their configuration password protected.
- Create Expiring Virtual Machines: Create time-bound, encrypted virtual machines that will automatically expire and lock at a defined time. Ensures additional security when corporate data is shared externally.
- Optimized for macOS Mojave (10.14): Up to date with the latest macOS release featuring Dark Mode, as well as security and privacy feature updates. Plus, from your Windows applications, seamlessly experience Quick Look and Continuity Camera with your iPhone®.
This update for Parallels Desktop 16 for Mac 16.1.2 (49151) addresses overall stability and security issues, and includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Resolves an issue with Windows suspending on Macs with Intel integrated GPUs 5xxx/5xx.
- Resolves a graphics issue with viewing .dwg files in Autodesk AutoCAD.
- Resolves an issue with not being able to open virtual machine files with Mac’s applications.