Adobe Dimension (formerly Project Felix) enables graphic designers to create realistic 3D images and high quality. 2D and 3D assets to create shots composite products, display scenes, and abstract art.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 1.8 GB
- macOS 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Make a 3D impact: Create engaging 3D content faster with high-quality models, materials, and lighting. Dimension makes it easy to build brand visualizations, product mockups, packaging designs, spatial designs, and other creative work.
- Create real-life images in real-time: Visualize your branding, packaging, and logo designs in 3D. Drag and drop a vector graphic or image onto a 3D model to see it in a real context. Easily search Adobe Stock for 3D assets optimized for Dimension right within the app.
- Get the shot. Skip the shoot: Craft photorealistic images with depth, texture, and the right lighting. Composite 2D designs from Photoshop and Illustrator and materials from Substance. Import models from Adobe Stock and third-party apps, and export your scenes as layers to refine them further in Photoshop.
- Push your creative boundaries: Take your concepts to 3D in just a few steps. With an intuitive UI, you can focus on bringing your creative vision to life, from advertising to abstract and conceptual art.
- Make it once. Use it again and again: Create high-quality images and 3D interactive content from a single Dimension file. Bookmark and render different perspectives without having to change your work. Take designs further in XD, InDesign, and even into augmented reality using Adobe Aero.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.