Qbserve is an automatic private time tracker that helps improve your productivity. It gives you instant answers about the way you spend your time by intelligently observing active apps. All the tracked information is stored privately on your machine. Qbserve knows productivity rates for thousands of sites and apps and has a unique ability to differentiate between chats in Skype, Slack, and Telegram, YouTube videos, and subreddits.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
Accurate time monitoring
Qbserve integrates with macOS to provide you with:
- Automatic productivity analysis for over 7,600 sites, apps and games.
- Project tracking based on opened web pages, documents, and window titles.
- Individual logging of Slack teams and YouTube videos.
Reports & timesheets
See how you spend your time and improve your workflow with:
- Detailed productivity reports for days, weeks, and months.
- Timesheets with activity summary, timeline, and notes for each hour.
- Invoice generation in 18 languages and data export to JSON & CSV.
Privacy & affordability
Your privacy and budget are important to us:
- All tracked data is stored locally on your Mac and never sent anywhere.
- There are options to ignore private browser tabs or pause tracking.
- No subscription required. Qbserve costs less than most other time management software charges for a single year.
Qbserve keeps you focused with multiple reminders so you can be productive and distraction-free.
Dynamic icons: Qbserve gives you a productivity score, which you can easily see at all times in the menu bar. Its icon changes color to reflect your performance.
Notifications: You can set alerts to go off when you reach your goals or spend too much time on distractions. Alerts integrate with other services and apps via AppleScript, IFTTT, and Zapier.
- Distracting time counting options for the menu bar icon
- Project colors to dropdown menus
- Search to Timesheet -> Projects
- Ellipsis for long project names in Timesheet -> Projects
- Private window tracking in Chrome 76
- PDF and private window tracking in Safari 13
- Long project names not being resized along with the project list