Adobe Audition 2020. A professional audio workstation. Create, mix, and design sound effects with the industry’s best digital audio editing software. Audition 2020 is a comprehensive toolset that includes multitrack, waveform, and spectral display for creating, mixing, editing, and restoring audio content.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 545.4 MB
- Copy Folder “Extra” to Desktop
- Launch terminal and insert the command
chmod +x ~/Desktop/Extra/Install.app/Contents/MacOS/Install
- Press enter
- macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit
- Fast, precise editing: Work quickly with dozens of timesaving audio editing features including clip grouping, edit preview, view markers for all files in the Markers panel, and more.
- Real-time clip stretching: Stretch clips nondestructively in real-time. Preview changes and settings, and render for higher quality results. Varispeed mode adjusts speed and pitch together.
- Powerful effects: Design new sounds with powerful effects including Generate Tones, Graphic Phase Shifter, Doppler Shifter, and Notch Filter.
- Powerful effects routing and VST3 support: Increase flexibility for mixing and effects channel routing. Improve third-party plug-in compatibility and open up options for new effects with VST3 compatibility.
- Tools for efficient session management: Manage sessions efficiently with the Media Browser for easy preview and import of assets, the Quick Search field in the Files panel, customizable session templates, and more.
- High-performance audio engine: Speed up audio editing with a faster audio engine, whether opening and saving files, processing multicore effects, or editing multiple sessions.
- Intuitive user interface: Enjoy an easy-to-use interface with workspace panels that dock and group for optimal organization, as well as useful phase analysis tools and a powerful Mixer panel.
- Track count limited only by CPU power: Record, edit, and mix as many stereo tracks as your CPU can handle. Resize track heights individually to focus on the tracks you need.
- Native audio effects: Apply native audio effects such as the DeHummer, DeEsser, Speech Volume Leveler, and Surround Reverb for working with 5.1 surround projects.
- Powerful sweetening tools: Fix audio problems fast with the Adaptive Noise Reduction tool and diagnostics such as the DeClicker or the Audio Healing Paintbrush for fixing audio problems visually.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.