Mate Translate (was Instant Translate) allows you to translate words and phrases between over 100 languages, use text-to-speech, and browse through already-done translations in history. You can quickly swap languages in the pop-up using Control+S. Download Mate today to get your ultimate translation helper! insert contents of the clipboard.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 32.2 MB
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
Mate can understand 103 languages! Translate selected text and clipboard contents with Mate. Open it above all other apps:
- Right-click on selected text in almost any app to translate it.
- Press Alt+Shift+T to translate your clipboard.
- Press Alt+Shift+T to open Mate above all opened apps, too.
TRANSLATE DIFFERENT LANGUAGES:
- Mate understands 103 languages and also teaches you how to pronounce words correctly.
- Get translations for Spanish, French, Japanese, Italian, and more!
- See the phonetic transcription and transliteration of words and text.
- Mate can speak out words and texts with correct accents to help you learn faster.
CREATE A CUSTOM PHRASEBOOK:
- Language learners and travelers! Create custom word lists for each language and keep them handy whenever you need them.
- Mate Phrasebook – Easily create and curate word lists that are available even offline.
USE MATE ANYWHERE:
- Don’t navigate to translation websites anymore when you’re reading an article in Safari or editing a document in Pages. Just use Mate everywhere you go!
- Select any text in any app and get a translation by hitting the “Translate with Mate“ button in the context menu.
- Welcome to the brand-new Safari extension. Browse the web without noticing that some pages may be in a foreign language. Mate will translate them seamlessly before you even see the contents. It works perfectly with 40+ languages.
- We also revamped the on-page translation tooltip. Now you can change languages right from there.