Transform your Mac into smart digital paper and a powerful document management system. Use the same features from GoodNotes’ iPad version on your Mac and work with your documents where you want and when you want.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.15 or later, 64-bit processor
CREATE, IMPORT, AND EDIT DOCUMENTS ON YOUR MAC
- Create digital notebooks and type text with your keyboard or write and draw with the mouse/trackpad or the Apple Pencil using Sidecar on your iPad
- Import PDF and images to annotate them in GoodNotes
- Add documents from your Mac to existing GoodNotes notebooks via drag and drop
PAPERLESS DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
- Organize your documents in folders and create unlimited subfolders
- Mark your most important documents, pages, and folders as Favorites to access them quickly
- Create custom outlines for easier navigation through your documents
- Instant export of documents or pages as PDF via drag and drop
ALL YOUR NOTES ALWAYS WITH YOU
- Sync your latest changes to your iPad, iPhone, and other Macs using iCloud
- Prepare documents on your Mac and pick them up on another device to continuously work on them
ESCAPE THE LIMITS OF ANALOG PAPER
- Move, resize, and rotate your handwriting or change colors
- Draw perfect shapes and lines with the Shapes Tool
- powerful & smart eraser tool: Choose to erase the entire stroke or only parts of it. Set it to “Erase Highlighter Only” to leave the link intact
- Navigate through imported PDFs with existing hyperlinks
- This build includes several bug fixes and performance improvements as well as a new experimental feature: Flash Cards.