VirtuaVerse is a challenging old-school cyberpunk point & click adventure set in the future not so far away narrating tales of technomancers, AVR graffiti writers, hacker groups, tribes of cryptoshamans, digital archeology, epic cyberwars, and virtual reality debauchery.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 334.9 MB
- OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Travelling around the world, he’ll have to deal with hardware graveyards, digital archeology, tribes of cryptoshamans, and virtual reality debauchery.
- Having accidentally broken his custom headset, Nathan is now disconnected and determined to find out what happened to Jay, but he soon finds himself tangled up in an unexpected journey involving Jay’s hacker group and a guild of AVR technomancers.
- Waking up one morning, Nathan discovers that Jay disappeared overnight, but not before leaving a cryptic message on their bathroom mirror.
- He shares an apartment in the city with his girlfriend Jay, a talented AVR graffiti writer whose drones have been bit-spraying techno-color all over the augmented space in the city.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Please repost, the file is not available.