Gifox is a beautifully designed and masterfully crafted app that records your screen into animated gifs – the great alternative between static images and full-size videos. Gif maker is the new way to record screen and share with your point crystal clear. Unlike simple screencasts, this neatly designed screen recorder captures the chosen area of your screen as animated GIFs. Simply speaking, it’s a smart mixture of static images and full-size videos.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
- Select any screen area: Create a GIF out of the particular area of your screen by selecting it and simply hitting Record. Or use the Cmd + Shift + 5 keyboard shortcut to instantly record your onscreen activity. Once you are done, just hit the Stop button and Gifox will automatically create a lightweight GIF, saving it to your Downloads folder.
- Frame a single-window: Easily and quickly record just one perfect app window with no overlaps or cuts instead of taking multiple screenshots to help your team reveal that naughty bug. To start recording, simply go for the corresponding Window selection mode or use the Command + Shift + 6 keyboard shortcut.
- Customize the Gif compression: Use this screen capture GIF application to grab a screencast as a GIF at any time. And don’t forget to take advantage of the advanced compression options. With Gifox you decide on the output quality and file size your animations should feature. Simply proceed to the Settings > Compression tab to get it right.
- Record GIFs the way you like: Decide what exactly you wish to record and the preferable way to do this. Gifox offers a complete variety of options, whether it’s to record screens or their desirable elements, as well as choosing FPS. In the end, you can even pick the part of the loop you like best.
- Share results over the cloud: Take your creations online to make them accessible from any device with an internet connection. Currently, this handy GIF recorder is compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, and Imgur, all of which can be accessed without any special logins or accounts. In addition, new sharing options are added all the time.
- Access recordings instantly: Grab any of your recent recordings right from the app in your Mac’s menu bar. Drag and drop your GIFs whenever you need or get a direct sharing link to any of your creations without switching from what you’re doing. Gifox offers the ultimate ease of access with no interruptions to your workflow.
Patch update to address a few issues with the previous release. As always, you can stay up-to-date with the latest development progress at @gifoxapp on Twitter.
- Better dark mode support in preferences, welcome, and licensing windows.
- New and improved screen recording permission validation.
- Closing configuration popover in the editor would cause a crash on macOS Catalina.
- Show correct composition height in the editor configuration summary.
- Keyboard interactions wouldn’t be tracked without manually adding Gifox to system accessibility privacy settings on macOS Catalina.