The ForkLift is a robust and elegant Finder replacement and FTP + SFTP + WebDAV + Amazon s3 client, fully embracing the Apple methodology of bringing incredible power to a beautiful and easy-to-use, approachable interface, it also integrates multiple features you would normally buy in many separate applications. Batch Rename, App Deleter, Archive creation & management, powerful Folder Sync, and the ability to Split and Combine large files are all at your fingertips.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 49.6 MB
- macOS 10.11.6 or later 64-bit
- Remote Connections: Connect to SFTP, FTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Backblaze B2, Google Drive, Rackspace CloudFiles, SMB, AFP, and NFS remote volumes and easily manage your files quickly across networks. You can connect to multiple servers at a time and even copy between them with drag and drop.
- ForkLift Mini: Sits on your menu bar and lets you mount a saved remote connection as a disk, upload files to a remote server from Finder by drag and drop, or run a saved Synclet even if ForkLift is not running.
- Sync: Compare local or remote source and target folders identifying matching, modified, new, and deleted files. Synchronize them one or two-way with a single mouseclick, or save it as a favorite. If you are a web developer, you’ll love this feature.
- Preview: The preview panel shows you useful information about the selected file. It lets you play back audio and video files, inspect images, PDFs, and other popular document types. You can do quick edits on a text file in place, both on local drives and remote servers.
- Quick Open: Easily access your favorites, devices, menu commands, open a selected file with the desired application, or apply a previously saved Multi Rename preset on selected files or folders.
- Multi Rename: Use the Multi Rename tool when you need to rename a large number of files on your local drives or remote servers. Change case, replace text using regular expressions, add dates or sequences, and combine them in a saved preset.
- Fixes a possible crash of ForkLift Mini caused by a missing or not up-to-date macFUSE installation introduced in version 3.5
- Fixes a possible hang after uploading items to Google Drive with enabled bandwidth limit introduced in version 3.5