Dash App is an API Documentation Browser and Code Snippet Manager. Dash stores snippets of code and instantly searches offline documentation sets for 200+ APIs, 100+ cheat sheets, and more. You can even generate your own docsets or request docsets to be included.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 20.4 MB
- macOS 10.14 or later 64-bit
- Supports docsets generated using popular tools like Appledoc and Doxygen.
- Methods are conveniently shown in a special table of contents.
- Highlighted in-page search.
- Save bookmarks of your most used documentation pages.
- Create search profiles to easily switch between docsets.
- Easily search specific docsets by defining keyword filters (e.g., start your query with “python:” to search only the Python documentation).
- Documentation Browser
- Integration plugins for Xcode, Alfred, Quicksilver, LaunchBar, PopClip, AppCode, Sublime Text, Emacs, Vim, TextMate, Eclipse, Terminal, and AppleScript.
- Easily integrate with any other application using the “dash://” URL scheme or the “Lookup in Dash” system service.
- Fuzzy search. Don’t let misspellings get in your way.
- Built for speed. Searching is almost instant.
- Added Java SE18 docset
- Fixed an issue that caused the Dash Alfred workflow to sometimes clear the custom hotkeys set by the user