Luminar Neo is a new creative image editor that empowers visual storytellers to bring their boldest ideas to life. Luminar Neo builds upon the unique, purpose-driven, AI editing technologies for which Skylum has become known.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.14.6 or later
“As the latest member of the Luminar family, we designed Luminar Neo to allow artists to take on more challenging image creation work and achieve results that often seem unattainable,” said Dima Sytnik, co-founder and CPO of Skylum.
Luminar Neo is meant to be an application that offers more customizability, and that builds upon the company’s LuminarAI software. The two programs will be sold side-by-side.
Luminar Neo will ship with several new features, including image layers, background replacement, relighting options, dust removal and more. The software analyzes each image to recognize the depth of the scene and its contents, which allows for precise control.
- You can now use the HDR Merge, Focus Stacking, and Upscale AI Extensions not only directly in Luminar Neo but also from the Lightroom plugin. Achieve even more impressive results with any editing workflow.
- To make editing with Presets even faster and more convenient, you can now scroll down the list of Presets and view the effect of each Preset on your photo on hover, without needing to click and apply it.
- Overall, Luminar Neo 1.7.0 is faster and more stable when applying the first edit, making further edits and managing the Edit History, reapplying effects, and editing photos that contain people.
- Last but not least, we’ve fixed a number of bugs so Luminar Neo runs even more smoothly. Enjoy your editing!