Cisdem Duplicate Finder Crack Mac offers an accurate way to find and delete all duplicate files. With this tool, you can scan both computer drives and folders located on external devices, as well as Apple applications like iPhoto, iTunes, and Mail. Scan files wherever they are. No matter scan the individual or multiple folders in the internal and external hard drive, but also the duplicates or similar in Photos and iTunes.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
Accurate Duplicates Detection Algorithms:
- Find “real” duplicate files – Compare not only file names, but also contents to ensure no false search results.
- Find duplicate files in any types, such as photos, documents, spreadsheets, music, videos, and other personal files.
- Work as a powerful duplicate photo finder to detect and remove duplicate photos with ease.
- Find similar images in photo libraries, simply keep the best picture after continuous shooting.
- Scan and detect duplicates inside your internal and external file storage, like cameras, flash drives, etc.
Fast Duplicates Scanning Speed:
- Find duplicate files in individual or multiple folders by drag-n-drop in one go.
- Duplicate file scanning results are available in real-time, no need to wait for a complete search.
- Exclude specific files and extensions for scanning.
Visual Duplicates Report:
- Classify duplicate files and show duplicates in pie charts or tabs.
- Preview all duplicates in Quick View or open them in Finder
Real-time Calculation: Display the quantity and size of selected duplicate files.
Check Duplicate and Similar Files Smartly:
- Compare the duplicate files and similar images in the list, thumbnail or info modes.
- Smartly select duplicate files, you can choose to select the newest or oldest, etc. to remove duplicates.
- File duplicates into different categories and sorts the duplicates by name, size, count, and type or search file by keywords.
- Refined the interface for retina display.
- Improved the capability to remove duplicates in iTunes and Photos.
- Solved the unable to set Photos library path issue.
- Fixed some minor bugs.