VueScan is a powerful scanning application that allows you to acquire high-quality images using a flatbed or film scanner. If you are not satisfied with the software delivered by the scanner vendor or if you want to improve it with new functions you should try this program. Whether you need to scan a single-page or a hundred-page book, VueScan has the tools to help you.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 28.8 MB
- macOS 10.7 or later 64-bit
- Scan Photos: Do you have a box full of photos in your drawer? Use VueScan to get them on your computer, and off your to-do list.
- Scan with Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeders (ADF): Supports over 3000+ different scanners from 35 manufacturers, even scanners that don’t have drivers from their manufacturers anymore.
- Preset photo sizes for faster scans: improves one of the slowest parts about scanning by scanning only the part of the flatbed where your photo is. So you can spend less time scanning, and more time enjoying your photos.
- Scan multiple photos on the flatbed: Scanning multiple photos with VueScan is very simple. Just put them in the corners of the flatbed, do a preview, and manually crop each of the photos without needing to do another scan.
- Remove fading and correct colors: Stay out of photoshop and save the best version possible of your photos with built-in features to remove fading, and correct colors.
- Improved support for some older Brother scanners
- Added support for installing Photoshop CC 2019 plugin
- Added support for ‘Input | Page border’ option
- For scanners that can add a 5 mm white border around a scan
- Currently only supports some Epson DS-series scanners