VMware Fusion gives Mac users the power to run Windows on Mac along with hundreds of other operating systems side by side with Mac applications, without rebooting. VMware Fusion 12 is simple enough for home users and powerful enough for IT professionals, developers, and businesses. Before you can install and run a guest (non-native) OS, you must first create a virtual machine, which is a container that holds the guest OS and allows it to run.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
VMware Fusion Pro
Version:12.1.2 (Build 17964953) Size: 622.2 MB
VMware Fusion Pro 12 Tested License Key
VMware Fusion Pro 11
Version:11.5.6 Size: 602.1 MB
Size: 602.1 MB
- Any 64-bit capable Intel® Mac® (Compatible with Core 2 Duo, Xeon, i3, i5, i7 processors or better)
- Minimum 4GB of RAM
- 750MB free disk space for VMware Fusion and at least 5GB for each virtual machine
- Mac OS X 10.9.0 or later
- Operating system installation media (disk or disk image) for virtual machines
- Recommended graphics hardware for Windows DirectX 10 or OpenGL 3.3 includes NVIDIA 8600M or better and ATI 2600 or better
Run Nearly Any Operating System on a Mac
Running Windows on Mac is only the beginning. VMware Fusion 12 lets you choose from hundreds of supported operating systems, from lesser-known Linux distributions to the latest Windows 10 release, to run side by side with the latest macOS release.
Develop and Test for Any Platform
VMware Fusion makes it simple to test nearly any OS and app on a Mac. Build and test apps in a sandbox while securely sharing local source files and folders.
VMware Fusion Pro now includes a RESTful API to integrate with modern development tools like Docker, Vagrant, Ansible, Chef, and others to fit the power of VMware into today’s Agile and DevOps-oriented production pipelines.
Connect to VMware vSphere
Securely connect with vSphere, ESXi, and Workstation servers to launch, control, and manage both virtual machines (VMs) and physical hosts.
Thanks to the common VMware platform, VMs can be easily transferred from the vSphere data center to the Mac desktop and then run in VMware Fusion.
Make Windows Feel at Home on Mac
VMware Fusion blends your Windows experience seamlessly with the Mac you love. You have the flexibility to keep the two worlds securely apart or integrate them for one seamless experience. Install a fresh OS like Windows 10 or easily convert an older PC into a virtual one.
Helpful Snapshots and Clones
Use Snapshots to create a rollback point to revert to on the fly, which is perfect for testing software or creating repeatable demos. Clones make it easy to test a variety of different scenarios without the need to deploy the same OS configuration multiple times.
The complement to Boot Camp
No more choosing between Windows or Mac at start-up. VMware Fusion 12 lets you run Windows and Mac apps side-by-side directly from your existing Boot Camp partition without re-installing or rebooting.
Clones for Rapid Duplication
Save time and effort when creating the same virtual machine configuration repeatedly. Use “Linked Clones” to quickly duplicate a VM while significantly reducing physical disk space, or use “Full Clones” to create fully isolated duplicates that can be shared with other VMware Fusion 12 or Workstation users.
Unity View Mode
Fusion’s Unity View Mode hides the Windows desktop so you can run Windows apps just like Mac apps. Windows apps can launch directly from Dock, Spotlight, or Launchpad and, once running, can be viewed in Exposé, Spaces, and Mission Control just as if they were Mac apps.
Updated Virtual Hardware Platform
VMware Fusion leverages the next generation vSphere hypervisor platform and brings new enhancements for data center testing and enterprise security.
Torrent VMware Fusion 12 now includes a new virtual Trusted Platform Module for supporting Microsoft Virtualization Based Security technologies such as Device Guard and Credential Guard, as well as UEFI Secure Boot and virtual NVMe devices, and adds support for 3GB vGPU configurations.
- This release includes security and bug fixes. This release also raises the version VMware Tools to 11.2.6
Free Product for Personal Non-Commercial Use:
- Fusion Player (previously Fusion Standard) is now free for personal non-commercial use.
Support macOS 11 Big Sur
- Run macOS 11 Big Sur as a host operating system.
- Run macOS 11 Big Sur as a virtual machine.
DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 Support
- Support has been added for DirectX 11 (DX11) and OpenGL 4.1 in the guest operating system.
- Hardware requirements for DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1:
- iMac 27-inch 2014 and later
- MacBook Pro 13-inch 2015 and later
- MacBook Pro 15-inch 2015 with dual graphics and later
- MacBook Air 2015 and later
- MacBook 2015 and later
- iMac 21-inch 2015 and later
- iMac Pro 2017 and later
- MacMini 2018 and later
Software requirements for DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1:
- Guest OS: Windows 7 or higher, or Linux with vmwgfx.