Rhino – Versatile 3D modeler. Rhinoceros can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS* curves, surfaces, solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 449.7 MB
- macOS 10.14 or later 64-bit
- Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy is needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
- In Rhino 7, was fully embraced Grasshopper – the wildly popular visual programming language – by “baking it in”
- Grasshopper is no longer beta; it’s a stable development environment
- Also were rewritten some features and renovated workflows that needed fundamental overhauls to make them truly productive.