Dropshare is a menu bar application for drag & drop upload files, screenshots, and even directories to your own server, Amazon S3, Backblaze B2 Cloud Files, Rackspace Cloud Files, Microsoft Azure Blob Storage, Google Drive, or Dropbox. Additionally, Dropshare offers a file-sharing provider called Dropshare Cloud, which is perfectly suitable to start uploading in just minutes.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 42.5 MB
- macOS 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Drag & drop upload: Securely keep your files, documents, and photos easily accessible from anywhere. Bring them to Dropshare. Quickly and easily add any documents, files, images, and folders to your Dropshare account by using drag and drop right onto the Dropshare menu app.
- Auto uploads of screen capture: Take screen captures or screen recordings and the files will be automatically saved to your Dropshare account. It definitely feels like a native macOS feature. Effortlessly share anything that is on your screen. Annotate screenshots.
- Send secure download links: Protect your content from others, share password-protected download links. In that way, only a person who knows the password can view what’s inside. For more security concerns, use automatically expiring links. Set the period of time your link is accessible.
- Keyboard shortcut capabilities: There are options that should be a click away, right? Set ultimate keyboard shortcuts to your requirements. Enjoy having the possibility to complete tasks faster and in a more convenient and common manner.
- Upload history synchronization: Have all your upload history from all your devices at your fingertips. As mentioned in the opening, this robust file sharing service supports major cloud hosting providers. So, you can use it to work them all.
- Adding support for CleanShot X for annotated screenshots