The easiest network monitor and firewall for Mac. See all network connections — block any app from going online. Powerful privacy for your Mac, usable by anyone: Radio Silence lets you keep a list of apps that aren’t allowed to make network connections.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 1.0 MB
- macOS 10.15 or later
- Protect your privacy
- Prevent apps from phoning home
- Save on bandwidth and data charges
- Radio Silence is completely invisible
The firewall is invisible and always active. You don’t have to keep any windows open.
- No annoying pop-ups
- No clutter on your screen or dock
- No effect on your Mac’s performance
Radio Silence exposes everything: Find the hidden helpers and background processes apps use to make connections:
- Helper apps and executables
- In-memory processes
- Daemons, XPC services, and more
- Better app identification and blocking
- The more robust startup, leading to fewer situations where the app might not see network traffic at all
- Performance improvements
- Better dark mode support
- Outbound and inbound connections are now distinguishable in the connections list, and the port column shows the port connected to for inbound connections
- Installation guidance for macOS Monterey and Ventura