The easiest network monitor and firewall for Mac. See all network connections — block any app from going online. Powerful privacy for your Mac, usable by anyone: Radio Silence lets you keep a list of apps that aren’t allowed to make network connections.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.15 or later
- Protect your privacy
- Prevent apps from phoning home
- Save on bandwidth and data charges
- Radio Silence is completely invisible
The firewall is invisible and always active. You don’t have to keep any windows open.
- No annoying pop-ups
- No clutter on your screen or dock
- No effect on your Mac’s performance
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.