Postico is the perfect app for managing your data. It has great tools for data entry. Filter rows that contain a search term, or set up advanced filters with multiple conditions. Quickly view rows from related tables, and save time by editing multiple rows at once.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Postico makes PostgreSQL approachable.
- PostgreSQL is an absurdly powerful database, but there’s no reason why using it should require an advanced degree in relational theory. Postico provides an easy to use interface, making Postgres more accessible for newcomers and specialists alike.
- Postico will look familiar to anyone who has used a Mac before. Just connect to a database and begin working with tables and views. Start with the basics and learn about advanced features of PostgreSQL as you go along.
Peek inside your database. Then edit as needed.
- Postico is an intuitive app for looking at data. Filter rows, sort them, rearrange columns. You can examine long text or images conveniently in the sidebar. Even related rows from referenced tables are shown.
- Edit rows directly, or use the sidebar — a great choice for long text. You can even change multiple rows at once. Batch saving (with SQL preview) lets you commit changes to multiple rows in a single transaction.
- Fixed some cosmetic bugs
- Ask for confirmation when loading or restoring big query files which could lead to degraded performance
- The password field is now immediately highlighted in the dialog prompting for the connection password.
- DDL View: Fixed a bug where reserved keywords that were used as column/table names view were not quoted
- Upgrade included libraries
- Fixed a number of crashes