Mini Motorways is a strategy simulation game about designing a road map for a growing city. Build a traffic network, one road at a time, to create a bustling metropolis. Redesign your roads and place your motorways to get everyone where they need to go. How long can you keep the city moving?
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.15.0 or later, 64-bit processor
Have you ever been stuck in traffic and wished you could do something to fix it?
In Mini Motorways, the city’s traffic problems are in your hands.
From the makers of Mini Metro, Mini Motorways is a game about drawing the roads that drive a growing city. Build a road network, one road at a time, to create a bustling metropolis. Redesign your city to keep the traffic flowing, and carefully manage upgrades to meet the changing demands. How long can you keep the cities of the world moving?
- Dynamically growing cities that make every game unique!
- Stunning maps visually inspired by cities all around the world for you to explore.
- A variety of upgrades help you meet the demands of your ever-expanding road network.
- Different color modes to choose from, including colorblind and night modes.
- The responsive, relaxing soundtrack that grows with your city, created by Disasterpeace.
The Rush Hour Update
Welcome, all! We’re delighted to share with you our latest update to Mini Motorways, which includes:
- Fast forward mode, for when rush hour isn’t fast enough for you.
- Updates to the game balance across all maps.
- More space between buildings to make it easier to connect destinations.
- New motorways visuals, disconnected building alerts, and indicators for when buildings appear offscreen.
- Improved options for our colorblind players.
- Updated menus and in-game UI.
We hope you enjoy the new and improved Mini Motorways experience!