Lungo prevents your Mac from falling asleep and your screen from dimming. Set the default duration in the Preferences, which is used when Lungo is activated by clicking the menu bar icon.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 6.6 MB
- macOS 10.15 or later 64-bit
This can be useful when:
- Doing a presentation at work.
- Watching YouTube videos in non-fullscreen mode.
- Cooking and having the recipe open on your computer.
- Reading a long article without scrolling.
- Using the screen to view live stats.
- Monitoring progress on a long-running task.
- Right-click the menu bar icon to quickly activate.
- Choose to activate with left-click instead in the Preferences.
- Choose to activate at launch in the Preferences.
- Allow the display to sleep in the Preferences.
- Custom keyboard shortcut to activate/deactivate Lungo.
- Deactivate automatically when disconnecting the power adapter (opt-in).
- Shortcuts support.
- Control Lungo from scripts or the terminal. (See the website for more info)
- Improved compatibility with macOS Monterey.
- Added support for Shortcuts on macOS Monterey.
- Lungo now requires macOS Big Sur and later. I’m just an indie developer working on Lungo in my spare time and supporting macOS Catalina has become too much of a burden. You can get the last macOS Catalina compatible version from the Lungo website at any time.