With text merge, three-way merge, folder comparison, and the ability to ignore whitespace-only differences, Kaleidoscope integrates perfectly with the version-control systems you already use. Spot the differences. Merge in seconds.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.12.0 or later, 64-bit processor
Easy Workflow Integration
- Subversion, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar, and Perforce support
- Works as a fully functional diff or merge tool
- Supported by a growing list of GUI source control management apps
Two-Way Text Comparison & Merging
- Three powerful display modes
- Super-fast diffing of lines and character-level changes
- Color coding to spot added, deleted, and changed text
- Review code changes and resolves conflicts
- Intelligently auto-merge the right content
File & Folder Comparison
- Ultra-fast algorithm for finding differences in large folders
- Sort and filter down to what matters most
- Drill deeper into folders for more detailed comparisons
- Copy your preferred files across sources
Powerful Image Comparison
- Compare images side by side, stacked, or split
- Spot subtle pixel differences with a high contrast “difference mask”
Optimized for macOS
- Beautiful, modern UI made to feel at home on your Mac
- Full-screen mode for focusing on your content
- Looks gorgeous on retina displays and works wonderfully with high-resolution graphics
- On macOS Big Sur, when closing a window after reviewing changes, Kaleidoscope should now always offer to save changes, instead of the app becoming unresponsive.
- Clicking a screenshot in the Getting Started window once again opens a sample document. Also, the app no longer crashes every time.
- Drastically reduced memory consumption in many areas.
- View > Decrease Text Size now always works as expected.
- Improved readability of some content when running on macOS Big Sur.
- Various smaller bug fixes and improvements.