Join videos without Re-Encoding. Incredibly fast due to the lack of encoding process. Want to join multiple audio files one after the other to a single MP3? Just 2 Steps. Add any number of audio files & Click Join as MP3. That’s it!
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.14 or later
Super simple to use. Just 2 Steps:
- Drag & Drop any number of Videos.
- Click Join Videos. That’s it!
Any Input Video. Joins multiple videos irrespective of resolution, format, codecs, container, or file extension.
- If the input videos are of different resolutions or of different formats or of different codec parameters the app encodes automatically to the best quality and joins them.
- Ability to specify the output resolution.
- A widely compatible .mp4 (H264/AAC) output video gets created
- If the input videos are from the same phone or device with the same settings (having exactly the same codec and codec parameters) the videos are joined without re-encoding which is incredibly fast because there is no encoding process involved which saves a tremendous amount of time.
- Incredibly Fast. The joining process takes just seconds, not minutes.
Lossless. Input video format and extension are retained, so the quality is maintained as it is.
Ability to rearrange or remove the added videos if needed.
Supports both Portrait/Landscape (Tall/Wide) videos.
- Input file extensions supported are : .mp4, .mov, .m4v, .mpg, .mkv, .avi, .dv, .flv, .ts, .mts, .m2ts, .ogg, .webm, .wmv, and many more…
Requirements for Re-Encoding Logic:
- All videos should have the same file extension.
- All videos should have the same resolution.
- All videos should have the same frame rate.
- All videos should have the same number of tracks
- Every codec of each track of all of the input videos should exactly match.
- Minor bug fix.