iStat Menus is an advanced system monitor for your menu bar, letting you check the vital stats of your Mac at a glance. It covers a huge range of stats, iStat Menu including a CPU monitor, GPU, memory, network usage, disk usage, disk activity, temperature monitoring, fan sensors, power sensors, date & time, battery, and more.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 25.9 MB
- macOS 10.11 or later 64-bit
- A Weather: Quickly glance at current conditions in your menubar, or dive into an incredibly detailed hourly forecast and weekly weather overview, covering low and high temperature, wind speed and direction, the chance of rain, humidity, dew point, UV index, pressure, visibility and more.
- Notifications: iStat Menus can notify you of an incredibly wide range of events, based on CPU, GPU, memory, disks, network, sensors, battery, power, and weather.
- More colors and theme options: As well as being easier to the theme, iStat Menus 6 introduces new ways to color and style the menubar icons, menu dropdowns, and graphs. If you’d prefer your menu dropdowns match macOS, we’ve also added support for light and dark vibrant menu dropdown backgrounds.
- CPU and GPU: Highly detailed CPU info, with current usage for individual cores, history graphs, load averages, uptime, CPU frequency, and a list of the apps using the most CPU. Plus, GPU memory and processor usage on supported Macs and the active GPU can be shown in the menubar.
- Disk usage and activity: See used space, free space, and disk activity in your menubar. S.M.A.R.T. status monitoring, per app disk usage, and more detail for all your disks are only a click away.
- Sensors: A real-time listing of the sensors in your Mac, including temperatures, hard drive temperatures (where supported), fans, CPU frequency, GPU frequency (Intel GPUs only), voltages, current, and power. Fan speeds can be controlled, and even switched based on temperatures, active GPU, and battery state.
- Date and time: Highly customizable menubar clocks, calendar with upcoming events, world clocks with detailed sun and moon info.
- Battery and power: Detailed info on your battery’s current state and a highly configurable menu item that can change if you’re draining, charging, or completely charged. Plus, battery levels for AirPods, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, and other devices.
- Improved support for Mac Studio.
- Improved: support for M1 Pro and M1 Max Macs.
- Added: support for battery levels for more devices on macOS Monterey.
- Fixed: An issue with Bluetooth monitoring on macOS Monterey.
how can i get email and license?
it’s work, thanks !!!
Where can I get email and seriel key?
@afghan warrior , from where did you get email address & license key.
@bat turn your internet/wifi off then paste the email and licence key into the register box. worked for me.
Serial Key and Email account are not working at this moment.
Anyone able to help?