iClip is the premier multiple-clipboard and scrapbook tool that enables you to keep a history of almost anything you copy, instead of only the last thing. iClip was designed to be accessed as simply as the Mac’s Dock: just move your cursor to the side of the screen and iClip pops out for instant use.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 41.9 MB
- macOS 10.9 or later 64-bit
- Get things into and out of iClip with hotkeys, drag-and-drop, or just 1-click.
- Organize your stored clips into multiple sets and have them ready to paste in an instant.
- Imagine having common email replies, logos and signatures, code snippets, and more just a single click or keyboard shortcut away!
- New: To paste with the Hot Key as plain text (match style), hold down the option key when choosing a bin, e.g. option+1 instead of just the 1 key
- Improved: Scrolling through the clipping bins using a trackpad is now faster.
- Fixed: Resolves an issue where Microsoft Office/Word/Excel clips showed up empty.
- Fixed: Editing the text of html clippings clears out the old text properly.
- Fixed: The clips don’t scroll all to the end any more after editing a clip text or adding/removing bins.
- Fixed: Invoking Scripts via Tab key in Copy/Paste mode: The popup menu now stays open.
- Fixed: Various crash causes.