File Cabinet Pro is the file manager for the macOS menu bar. Quickly navigate to files without cluttering your desktop. Open, move, rename, compress, tag, trash, copy, and paste files, all from the menu bar. You can open many file types natively in File Cabinet Pro or open files by launching other applications. It’s easy to click into directories in the icon view, drill through directories in the list view, or navigate the file tree in the column view.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
File Cabinet Pro
Size: 12.9 MB
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Create subdirectories.
- Click into subdirectories and open documents.
- Open directories in new tabs.
- Tag files easily. Select files in File Cabinet Pro, right-click, and then simply add or remove file tags from the control in the context menu.
- Show selected files in Finder.
- Rename files.
- Copy and paste files.
- Show hidden files.
- Show package contents.
- Compress files.
- Trash files.
- View items as icons, in a list, or in columns.
- Launch the application at login. You can have File Cabinet Pro automatically launch when you log in to your Mac (optional feature, disabled by default).
- Create a list of all your favorite directories in the sidebar.
- Create and edit text, RTF, RTF, and .md files using the built-in lightweight text editor.
- Also create text, RTF, RTF, and .md files from text data currently on the clipboard.
- Rotate images, crop images, and apply filters to images using the built in lightweight image editor.
- Watch the video and play audio files using the built-in media player.
- View pdf files using the built-in pdf viewer.
- Revert document versions for supported editable document types.
- macOS Ventura compatibility.