Fantastical is a multiple award-winning calendar app with powerful features including intuitive natural language text parsing, a full calendar window with day, week, month, quarter, and year views, an ultra-quick access mini window, tasks, time zone support, and much, much more.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 134.0 MB
- macOS10.11.5 or later 64-bit
- Add events and reminders using natural language: Natural language engine is expressive and intelligent so you can write in your own style. Fantastical 2 automatically recognizes the location of your event and can even invite people from Contacts to your event.
- Bring your own calendar accounts: Fantastical 2 has its own engine for CalDAV and Microsoft Exchange: This means you can add your calendar accounts directly. Fantastical supports iCloud, Google, Microsoft Exchange, and Yahoo, as well as any other CalDAV account.
- It does reminders, too: It supports the same reminders as macOS and iOS, giving you the fastest way to create or update your to-do list. Creating a new reminder is as easy as creating a new event: just type in what you need to get done.
- macOS Today Widget, Share Extension, and Action Extension: Today Widget gives you convenient access to your schedule. The new Share and Action Extensions make it super easy to get data into your calendar.
- Power at your fingertips: Fantastical supports availability and scheduling, allowing you to quickly find out if coworkers are available when creating a new event.
- Added an option to hide Todoist tasks on shared lists that aren’t assigned to anybody
- Improved accessibility support for the Openings editor
- Improved the localization for birthdays and anniversaries in Spanish and Italian so the name comes before the age or anniversary number
- Improved detection of Exchange servers that support hybrid modern auth through Office 365
- Improved error handling when an OAuth token fails to refresh for an unexpected reason
- Made VoiceOver read the event times before the location, for a streamlined experience
- Creating an event after 11pm by double-clicking in day or week view no longer sets the title incorrectly
- Moving items with control-arrow keys will scroll to the new date to keep the moved item visible
- Fantastical will now quit more quickly
Don’t bother. 3.6.5 is corrupt. 3.6.6 is corrupt. 3.6.7 is corrupt. 3.7.8 is corrupt. I would like to buy Fantastical. But seriously. $99 per year! For a calendar?! That is utter insane.
Again, not working. Posting all this useless crap. This time, .dmg is broken and doesn’t even open.
Please fantastical 3.6.11 version
not worling! wtf is wrong with u posting crap like this??!
App (v3.7.5) is not working after installation (tested on M1).
Error “App is damaged and cannot be open…” is displayed.
Dmg file also contains empty folder.
Thank you for your hard work. I am facing the same issue here as one of the other comments. Macbook M1, getting “App is damaged and cannot be opened”. Can you please help with that?
Is this support sync between iphone and macOS?