Fallen Knight is a futuristic knight’s tale that lets players play as a descendant of the great Lancelot in King Arthur’s tale. Players will take on the role of Lancelot the 49th in a futuristic setting, facing off against 6 unique enemy heroes with a dark past of their own. Expect a Dark Souls-esque challenging experience coupled with a fast-paced sword action gameplay that will punish players for every little mistake and reward generously with every victory.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.15 or later, 64-bit processor
Fallen Knight allows players to also choose the way they play the game. There are multiple endings, which are determined by the actions each player takes. Players may choose to kill their enemies or skillfully parry & disarm their enemies, exhibiting the mercy and honor of a Knight of the Round Table. How you play leads you to discover different endings of the game and story.
- Punishing Boss Battles
- Multiple Game Endings based on Gameplay (Kill or Parry/Disarm)
- Explore 6 Unique and Diverse Storylines
- Responsive Action Platformer
- Compatible with MFI controllers and more
- Fade 2.0, now allows players to dash through enemies
- Added customization tutorial to Normal Mode which is to inform all players that Lancelot loses his abilities (Double Jump+Air Dash) after defeating Juggernaut
- Change the Honor Point system (Disarm = 100 Honor points | Kill = 50 Honor Points)
- Added ability to Dash by forward tapping twice (Controller Only)
- Fixed Galahad Blink Strike Bug (previously, sometimes after Blink Strike animation, he gets hit and is unable to move)
- Improved localization for Chinese, Korean and Japanese