Distance is an atmospheric racing platformer. Fusing futuristic arcade racing with parkour, survive a deadly, mysterious, neon-drenched city by jumping, rotating, and flying. The roads are treacherous with obstacles around every corner. Instead of doing laps on a loop, survive to the end in the quickest time.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 805.9 MB
- OS: OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.3 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce 640M or ATI Radeon HD 3870
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Spec will be revised continually during Early Access
- Adventure: A short single-player experience. Drive into the heart of a dark, mysterious city as you pursue an ominous threat.
- Arcade: Race ghosts to take on the leaderboards’ best. Earn medals to unlock new tracks in several different modes.
- Multiplayer: Online (up to 12 players) and split-screen (2-4 players) play in modes such as Sprint, Reverse Tag, Stunt, etc.
- Transmogrify: Random track generation with advanced seed modifiers.
- VR: Full VR integration with support for Oculus Rift CV1 and HTC Vive.
- Level editor: Use a powerful level editor to create levels from within the game and share them with players around the world. Over 2,500 levels have already been shared on Steam Workshop!
- Original soundtrack: New music from the composer behind award-winning games like Nitronic Rush, Solace, and The Fourth Wall. Listen to a preview here.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.