Blaze Rush is a mercenary desperate for a job. In search of an easy payday, he follows a distress beacon to the surface of a dangerous planet and the remains of an ancient crash site. There he finds a mystery that will test his strength, his resolve, and every gun in his arsenal. Zombotron features an arsenal of weapons and armor, enemies that hate each other as much as they hate you, and really nice explosions for an experience that’s out of this world.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 900 MB available space
Ant.Karlov has been a game developer for 14 years. You might be familiar with some of his web-games on sites like Armor Games, Newgrounds, and Kongregate, including games like Fire Catcher, Alien Transporter, Mining Truck, Knighton and Mushroomer. Zombotron is Ant.Karlov’s first premium title and builds upon over a decade of gameplay and design experience.
Why go for headshots when you can drop a zombie down an elevator shaft? Or crush them beneath a pile of rubble. Or a set of an elaborate daisy-chain of dynamite around them. Or run them over in an ATV. Or… you get the idea.
- Crush foes with elevators, send them flying with explosives, run them down in vehicles, and much, much more.
- Lock and load with a variety of weapons to become a consummate badass.
- Discover the secrets of the planet Zombotron in an engaging, camp-fantastic storyline.
- Customize Blaze’s armor to be the space-faring badass you’ve always wanted to be.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.