Everything you need to stream live video from your desktop to the world! Wirecast lets you capture an unlimited number of input devices from live camera feeds, iOS cameras (coming soon), computer desktop, Web feeds, and more. Then add polish and professionalism to your Wirecast Pro broadcast with live switching, transitions, titles, lower thirds, and more.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 200.2 MB
- macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
- Produce your show: Add polish and professionalism to your broadcast with live switching, transitions, titles, lower thirds, and more.
- Stream it live: Use the built-in multiformat encoding capabilities and easily stream to integrated streaming services and CDNs.
- Live Events / Entertainment: Live stream conferences, concerts, interviews, and more. Wirecast Pro provides everything you need to stream professional live events. Add multiple cameras, including iOS devices; create composite shots with graphics and transitions, and live encode and stream to your favorite streaming destination.
- News / Sports: For a fraction of the cost of traditional broadcast hardware, Wirecast allows you to quickly and easily broadcast breaking news and live sports. Carry Wirecast on a laptop for remote newsgathering and production. For sports, use integrated scoreboards and replay for high-quality live streams.
- Education: Live stream your lectures, interviews, workshops for professional development, or student instruction. Using Wirecast Pro, anyone can now create professional live streamed broadcasts for sharing live or on-demand via the web with just a camera, a computer, and an internet connection.
- Houses of Worship: Engage and expand your remote congregation with live streams of your services and events. Easily train volunteers to use Wirecast to switch between multiple cameras, add graphics, and even record a version for on-demand viewing.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.