WiFi Explorer Pro takes the code base of WiFi Explorer and adds a set of features that makes it the right tool for WLAN and IT professionals. You can use WiFi Explorer Pro for preliminary assessments, to help design and validate wireless network installations, as well as to identify channel conflicts, overlapping poor signal quality, and other issues that may be affecting the connectivity or performance of your home, office, or enterprise wireless network.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
WiFi Explorer Pro
Size: 13.0 MB
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Suitable for home and small office networks
- Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
- Graphical visualization of the Wi-Fi environment
- Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands as well as 20, 40, 80, and 160 MHz channels
- Works with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax networks
- Comprehensive app’s help
- Signal quality ratings based on the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- Accurate conversion from dBm to percentage (%) for easier analysis and optimization
- A detailed description of information elements (IE) advertised by the access point for advanced troubleshooting
- Export metrics and network details to CSV file format
- Save results for later review and analysis
- Access point name discovery (if supported)
- Editable column for labels or annotations
- Selectable and sortable columns
- Adjustable graph timescales
- Quick filtering
- Customizable colors for easily tracking particular networks
- Full-screen mode and split view support
Are you a wireless engineer or IT professional working in the design, validation, management, or troubleshooting of enterprise wireless networks? Consider WiFi Explorer Pro. To learn more, visit www.adriangranados.com.
Requires a Mac with built-in Wi-Fi. External Wi-Fi adapters are not supported.
- Refined user interface
- New, comprehensive help.