TwistedWave now has a very powerful batch-processing engine. It can work on any number of files, or entire file hierarchies, and apply any number of effects on them, such as amplifying, applying an Audio Unit or VST plugin, or changing the frame rate, instance.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 41.9 MB
- macOS 10.9 or later 64-bit
- It supports Audio Unit plug-ins and many file formats, including WAV, AIFF, CAF, MP3, MP4, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis, and Ambisonic sound files.
- Good multichannel support. TwistedWave lets you easily add, remove or reorder channels. You can also apply Audio Units to multichannel files, or to a selection of channels.
- Unlimited undo and redo which works instantly.
- Zooming in and out of the waveform is very fast. Option-click and drag the mouse to zoom very accurately, while the waveform is being refreshed more than 100 times per second, even when the files are several hours long, or when the file has not finished loading, or when an effect is being applied.
- When TwistedWave is busy loading a large file or applying a complex effect, all the work happens in the background, and you can continue working with your document, applying new effects. With TwistedWave, you never have to wait for the end of a long computation.
- Working at a resolution up to 24-bit and 192 kHz sampling rate, TwistedWave enables you to work at professional quality.
- TwistedWave is now optimized for the M1 chip.
- Reduced the occurrence of glitches at the beginning of recordings,
- Adjusting AudioUnit presets in the batch processor was broken,
- TwistedWave can now read metadata from RF64 files,
- Fixed a crash when moving TwistedWave from a retina display to a non-retina display,
- The slider for the trim effect now goes down to -100 dB.
- The vertical zoom with Command-Wheel was broken with non-magic mice.
Dead download links unfortunately 🙁
Links are updated.