MacPilot to unlock over 1,200 features, and access them all with the easy and familiar Macintosh user interface. Get out of the passenger seat and take control of your Mac. Set your login window picture, use the screensaver as your Desktop, modify advanced file permissions (ACL), change the system welcome message, enable simultaneous recordings in QuickTime, view system logs, or enable the Debug menu in numerous apps.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit
- System Profile: A beautiful system profile that outlines advanced system information. Everything from the graphics card and RAM bus speeds to the system serial number and processor info.
- Reference: View a complete list of network ports, error codes, and key combos. Or, quickly browse and preview fonts or lookup UNIX command manuals.
- Maintenance: Optimize and repair your system by running common maintenance scripts such as corn, launch services, and prebinding. Reset the download quarantine list, force empty the trash, rotate system logs, and reclaim inactive system RAM.
- Single-Click Access: Easily access the Bluetooth, Certificate, Directory, RAID, Printing System assistants that are normally buried deep in the system.
- Disk Details: View advanced disk information and statistics such as UNIX node path, free blocks, device block size, file count, folder count, mount point, file system type, solid-state status, and a plethora of other BSD-level informational trinkets.
- File Browser: Browse the computer while showing all invisible and system files. View incredibly detailed file specifications, and edit advanced settings such as extended attributes, POSIX and ACL Permissions, and hard locks that make files un-deletable.
This upgrade is free for users owning an active subscription or a non-subscription “lifetime license.” No action is required other than downloading the new version from our website and unlocking it as normal with an e-mail address. For all other users, orders for the current version can be purchased on our web site.
Now launches on macOS Big Sur and has basic compatibility. We are still in the process of verifying all the features still work, adding new ones, and updating the UI. We anticipate the full 12.1 release shortly after Big Sur is officially released. This will be a free update for all customers owning the 12.0 pre-release.