Metadatics is a powerful and advanced audio metadata editor. It supports batch editing of most common audio file types including MP3, M4A, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE, OGG, WMA, and more. Lookup metadata from online sources, rename files based on metadata or manipulate metadata using one of the many built-in functions. Metadatics provides all you need to edit metadata with ease and flexibility.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 18.3 MB
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Batch Editing: Edit multiple files at once quickly and easily.
- Functions: Metadatics has a number of built-in functions to quickly manipulate data. Replace text, remove characters from the beginning or end of a tag, generate number sequences, copy from tag to tag, and much more!
- Online Sources: Search for tags on MusicBrainz and album artwork on Google.
- Album Artwork: Metadatics supports reading and writing multiple images per file. Artwork can be extracted or resized either in a batch or individually.
- File Rename: Generate directory structures and rename files based on metadata.
- Support For Many Metadata Formats: Metadatics supports reading and writing ID3v1, ID3v2, MP4, Vorbis, APE, and ASF tags all from a variety of audio file types.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.