Amadeus Pro lets you use your Mac for any audio-related task, such as live audio recording, digitizing tapes and records, converting between a variety of sound formats, etc. Thanks to its outstanding direct-to-disk abilities and waveform caching, edits on arbitrarily large sounds (even beyond the usual 2GB limit) are performed at lightning speed.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.9 or later 64-bit
- Multitrack Editor: Amadeus Pro is a fully featured multitrack editor. Each track can have its volume and pan adjusted independently from the others. Each track can be split into multiple audio clips that can easily be dragged independently of each other. Furthermore, Audio Units can be applied to individual tracks in real-time without requiring any destructive editing.
- Batch Processing: There’s that whole collection of files that you wanted to convert to Mp3, but you first wanted to normalize them and make them fade in and out nicely. Several hours of work in perspective? Let do the work for you! The powerful batch processor allows you not only to convert large numbers of files between any of the supported formats, but you can also instruct Amadeus Pro to apply any sequence of sound effects.
- Repair Centre: The handy repair center allows you to find and to repair cracks with a simple click of the mouse. Furthermore, Amadeus Pro’s powerful denoising functions allow you to easily get rid of that annoying Amadeus Pro hiss on your old tape recordings or of that 50Hz hum picked up by a badly insulated microphone.
Besides all the functions you would expect from a professional quality waveform editor, Amadeus Pro also features:
- Tracks can be split into multiple clips for easy placement
- Audio Units can be applied to tracks non-destructively in real-time
- Smart editing
- Scheduled recordings
- Powerful batch processor
- Direct recording from internet streams
- A full range of real-time and offline sound analysis tools
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.