Sound Studio lets you easily record and professionally edit audio on your Mac. Easily rip vinyl and digitize cassette tapes, or record lectures and voice memos. Prepare for live shows with live effect processing and level tweaking, then record it all with performance recording capabilities. The backward/reverse audio function will even help you decode those satanic messages hidden on your heavy metal albums.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 13.5 MB
- macOS 10.8 or later 64-bit
- Digitize, record, and create: Digitize tapes and vinyl records, record live performances, or create your own mixes with crossfades.
- Professional-quality sound: Record and edit podcasts, music, interviews, or presentations all with the same high fidelity.
- Fast and intuitive editing: Tweak levels and EQ, apply digital effects and save in all major file formats. Edit multiple files using Automator, Applescript, or the Monbots app.
- Regularly updated: Sound Studio is regularly updated to take advantage of the latest Apple software.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.