Tuxera NTFS is a commercial NTFS driver developed from the popular open-source NTFS-3G driver, which is a natural part of all major Linux distributions, and also has lots of users on macOS, FreeBSD, Solaris, and NetBSD. It has been engineered to bring our customers maximum possible performance when accessing NTFS drives while keeping their data safe. It also offers some additional features to its open-source counterpart, NTFS-3G, along with commercial support.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 101.4 MB
- OS X 10.8 or later 64-bit
- Full Interoperability: Apple’s macOS offers very limited support for Microsoft Windows NTFS formatted hard drives and other storage media out of the box. By default, OS X can only read files from Windows-formatted hard drives leaving the users unable to edit, copy or delete anything. Tuxera NTFS for Mac solves this problem by providing full read-write compatibility across platforms.
- Fast Speeds & Full Data Protection: Tuxera NTFS for Mac delivers the fastest NTFS file transfer speeds on a Mac while protecting your data with its new, smart caching layer.
- Feature-rich: The software fully supports all macOS versions starting from 10.4 (Tiger) including OS X El Capitan. Tuxera-only advanced features include support for NTFS extended attributes. Tuxera NTFS for Mac is compatible with popular virtualization and encryption solutions including Parallels Desktop® and VMware Fusion®.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.