TotalSpaces provides several handy features for heavy Spaces users. In a way, it brings back the old grid-based Spaces behavior we loved in Snow Leopard. It offers custom transitions when switching Spaces. For example, featuring the famous Cube transition. And of course, you may customize hotkeys, hot corners, and the way circulation through the grid works. Sounds good? Look into the documentation to get more info on individual features in the current version.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 8.0 MB
- OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64 bit prossesor
- Define your grid – and navigate left, right, up, and down between your desktops
- Choose your transitions – Cube, slide, and other effects, or turn them off altogether to really speed up your Mac
- Manage your desktops and windows from the Overview Grid – a birds-ey view of your grid
- Hotkeys, hot corners, circulation options, and more
- Fixed: Updated for 10.15.4 compatibility.